Evil Eye Fine Biography Sapphire Bracelet
From our Fine Biography collection, this Astley Clarke bracelet features our iconic evil eye symbol at its centre, crafted from single-cut diamonds and a blue sapphire, beautifully set in 14 carat yellow gold. With an adjustable sliding fixture for optimum comfort on every wrist, this diamond bracelet is finished with our signature star-set diamond tag.
- Features the ancient evil eye symbol for wisdom and protection
- Crafted with single-cut diamonds and a blue sapphire at its centre
- Set in solid 14 carat gold with an adjustable fixture for comfort
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.057ct White S/C|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||11 x 6mm|
|Bracelet Length||15.5, 16.5, 17.5cm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours