Evil Eye Fine Biography Sapphire Pendant Necklace
From our Fine Biography collection, this exquisite pendant features our iconic evil eye symbol crafted from single-cut diamonds and sapphire set in 14 carat yellow gold. Adjustable to fit a variety of lengths, this diamond pendant is finished with our signature star-set diamond tag.
- Features an evil eye symbol, which represents 'wisdom'
- The symbol is encrusted with single-cut diamonds and a blue sapphire
- Crafted from solid 14 carat gold
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.057ct White|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||11 x 6mm|
|Necklace Length||Adjustable: 16"-18"|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours