Agate Hamsa Biography Bracelet
This demi-fine, gold bracelet features hand-cut red agate gemstones with a sapphire pavé and carnelian Hamsa charm set in 18 carat yellow gold plated sterling silver.
- Astley Clarke Hamsa charm symbolises 'Protection'
- Finished by our signature star-set lapis lazuli.
- As seen in Condé Nast Traveller
- Also available as part of a bracelet stack
- Styled here with the moonstone hamsa biography bracelet
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.11ct G-I SI2|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Bracelet Length||Medium: 185mm / Small: 160mm (Model wears medium)|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Resembling psychedelic cross sections of tree trunks, Agate is one of nature's most vibrant and creative designs. It has been used in jewellery since Biblical Babylonian times, where it was thought to ward off storms and was a prized gem.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours