Labradorite Cosmos Kula Bracelet
A contemporary take on the traditional beaded friendship bracelet. This demi-fine Kula bracelet features hand-cut labradorite gemstones that show beautiful flashes of blue in the light and a white sapphire-set Cosmos charm.
- Either side of the Cosmos charm may be engraved
- Sliding nugget fastening gives secure adjustability
- Non-tangle wear due to spiga chain
- Finished by a star-set white sapphire tag
- Also available as part of a stack
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Bracelet Length||Adjustable: 150mm - 250mm|
|Engravable||Back of Charm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
According to Inuit lore, the Northern Lights used to be trapped in the rocks along the coast of Labrador. A wandering Inuit is said to have released most of them into the night's sky with a blow from his spear. The lights that remained trapped in the rocks are called Labradorite.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours