Large Icon Nova Diamond Ring
Inspired by celestial explosions, frozen in time and tamed by geometric structure, the Icon Nova motif features light-reflective diamonds arranged in concentric circles. This 14 carat white gold ring is modern, mesmerising and makes a standout piece of fine jewellery.
- A modern update to the cocktail ring
- Open back setting allows light to illuminate each diamond
- Single-cut diamond pavé and brilliant-cut central diamonds
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.23ct TTLB i2, F/C, Light Grey S/C|
|Metal||White Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||17mm diameter, 1.5mm depth|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours