Lapis Floris Pendant Necklace
Let this demi-fine lapis lazuli Floris pendant necklace be the next colourful and contemporary addition to your jewellery box. Deep blue hues with flecks of gold are framed by 18 carat yellow gold-plated sterling silver beaded claws, making this a statement piece in any layered assortment.
- Wear close to the neck like a choker or as a pendant
- Alternate lengths given by adjustable chain
- Finished by the signature white sapphire tag
- Also available as part of a necklace stack
- Styled here with the Lapis droplet necklace and Stilla lapis pendant
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Called the 'stone of rulers' in ancient kingdoms, lapis lazuli was forbidden to commoners, and worn only by royalty. Used for millennia by the Egyptians, there are examples of lapis scarabs, pendants and beads that date back from around 3100BC
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours