Large Icon Nova Opal Ring
Inspired by celestial explosions, frozen in time and tamed by geometric structure, the Icon Nova motif features colour-changing opal cabochons and diamonds arranged in concentric circles. This 14 carat rose gold ring is modern, mesmerising and makes a standout piece of fine jewellery.
- A modern update to the cocktail ring
- Single-cut diamond pavé and brilliant-cut central diamonds
- Open back setting allows light to illuminate each stone
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
- As seen in Hello! Magazine
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.23ct Light Grey F/C and S/C|
|Metal||Rose Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||17 x 1.5mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours