Mini Icon Nova Opal Ring
Stackable and refined, the Icon Nova Ring features four brilliant-cut diamonds in two alternate sizes surrounding an iridescent opal cabochon, offering easy-to-wear elegance. With a bezel gemstone setting in polished 14 carat rose gold, the ever-changing colours presented by this precious ring are to be admired every day.
- Crafted from polished 14 carat rose gold
- Features four brilliant-cut diamonds
- Defined by a central iridescent opal cabochon
- Perfect for everyday stacking for an elegant look
- Also available as a diamond ring
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.05ct Light Grey F/C|
|Metal||Rose Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||Diamonds: 1.8mm, 2.4mm, opal: 3mm, band: 1.4mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours