Black Spinel Evil Eye Biography Bracelet
Crafted from 18 carat rose gold plated silver, this demi-fine Biography friendship bracelet features hand-cut spinel gemstone beads interspersed by rose gold nuggets and a striking Evil Eye charm that represents ‘Wisdom’ and ‘Protection’.
- Fixed length with secure clasp fastening
- Observe how the faceted semi-precious gemstones catch the light during wear
- Finished by our signature star-set white sapphire
- Also available as part of a stack
- Styled here with the cosmos biography bracelet and the moonstone hamsa biography bracelet
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Rose Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Dimensions||Charm: 11 x 6mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Incredibly, world famous gems that form part of the British Crown Jewels, the 'Timur Ruby' and the 'Black Princes Ruby', were both discovered in the 19th century to actually be spinel. A regal stone in its own right, the spinel's wonderful brilliance and range of colours make it a firm favourite.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours