Paloma Petal Stud Earrings
These moonstone rose gold stud earrings are inspired by the shape of a petal, and offer a fresh aesthetic that is easy to stack into any jewellery look. The perfect accompaniment to rose gold hoops or a statement earring, these rose gold studs also look unique worn alone. Crafted from 18 carat rose gold plated sterling silver, these pretty stud earrings feature marquise-cut moonstones, which catch the light beautifully.
- Rose gold stud earrings inspired by the shape of a petal
- A fresh aesthetic perfect for stacking
- Styled here with the Linia Ear Cuff and the Paloma Petal Drop Earrings
- Crafted from 18 carat rose gold plated sterling silver
- Feature marquise cut moonstones
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Dimensions||8mm x 3.6mm marquise set stud|
|Metal||Rose Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Moonstone has been associated with moon goddesses through the ages, due to its mystical, iridescent surface. Pliny the Elder (23-79 AD), a Roman historian, naturalist and author of the world's first encyclopaedia, referred to stones called 'astrions' - meaning star-stones, thought now to have been moonstones.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours