Interstellar Diamond Ring
Beautifully crafted from 14 carat white gold and inspired by the clusters of stars within the cosmos, this diamond ring is part of the Interstellar fine jewellery collection and features light grey, exquisitely pavé set diamonds on a band of highly polished white gold.
- Alternately sized diamonds for a complex pavé setting
- Stunning option for a wedding or eternity ring
- Fine diamond stacking ring
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.41ct Light Grey F/C|
|Metal||White Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|Dimensions||3mm diamond band width, 1.7mm ring band width|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours