Interstellar Cluster Drop Diamond Earrings
What could be better than diamond silhouettes composed of more diamonds? These impactful Interstellar drop earrings are formed from clusters of brilliant cut diamonds, which have been specially set with an open back, allowing light to radiate through the stones. Each drop earring has a large diamond at its centre, surrounded by an array of more diamonds, in a decorative, scalloped silhouette, creating earrings that make every day feel like an occasion.
- Two-tiered setting with a large diamond at the centre
- Cluster formation of brilliant cut diamonds
- Set in solid 14 carat gold
- Everyday diamonds that are perfect for stacking
- Styled here with the Mini Interstellar Cluster Studs
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our diamonds are natural and ethically sourced
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Diamond Specification||0.62ct White|
|Dimensions||10mm cluster detail|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Solid, 100% Recycled)|
|Metal Type||14 carat Gold|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
The ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars, fallen to earth to endow the wearer with love and joy. Traditionally the emblem of fearlessness, it is also symbolic of love. The hardest natural substance, it is possible that they have been mined since 800BC.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours