Black Spinel Evil Eye Biography Bracelet
This grown-up friendship bracelet features hand-cut black spinel gemstones with a cultured white sapphire Evil Eye charm set in 18 carat yellow gold plated silver. Inspired by treasured talismans, this fixed length Biography bracelet symbolises ‘Protection’ and ‘Wisdom’.
- Evil Eye symbol is recognised and adored around the world
- Semi-precious stones give a touch of everyday luxury
- Highly stackable and can accessorise both casual and evening wear
- Also available as part of a stack
- Styled here with the cosmos biography bracelet
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Gemstone||Cultured White Sapphire, Spinel|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Dimensions||11 x 6mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours