Lapis Mini Floris Stud Earrings
Intense blue lapis lazuli gemstones are framed by 18 carat yellow gold-plated sterling silver beads to create this beautiful pair of Floris Stud Earrings. Punctuate your ear stack with these charismatic, demi-fine studs, day or night.
- Vintage-inspired silhouette with a modern update
- Warm, harmonious colour combination
- Refined design with polished finish
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 1.5mm|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Called the 'stone of rulers' in ancient kingdoms, lapis lazuli was forbidden to commoners, and worn only by royalty. Used for millennia by the Egyptians, there are examples of lapis scarabs, pendants and beads that date back from around 3100BC
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours