Malachite Beaded Skinny Kula Bracelet
Featuring gemstone beads and 18 carat yellow gold-plated sterling silver nuggets, our best-selling Biography Skinny bracelets are vibrant summer essentials. Style this demi-fine, green malachite bracelet on its own or stack it with others to create a personal aesthetic. Its silken cord has an adjustable nugget fastening and is also finished by the Astley Clarke star-set white sapphire tag.
- Crafted using Malachite stones
- Features 18 carat gold plated sterling silver nuggets
- Showcases vibrant green gemstones
- Also available as part of a stack
- Styled here with the green onyx clover biography bracelet, stilla chain bracelet, mini round green onyx bracelet, and the sapphire kula bracelet
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Bracelet Length||Adjustable: 130mm-240mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Headdresses of pharaohs were often lined with malachite, as this was said to raise the ruler's vibrations to a higher level and open him to wise council. With its swirling concentric rings resembling a 'peacock eye,' malachite was often used in the fight against sorcery and black magic in the Middle Ages.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours