Malachite Biography Bracelet
Perfect for layering into your bracelet collection, this grown-up friendship bracelet design features hand-cut malachite gemstones with a spectacle-set malachite charm, set in 18 carat yellow gold plated sterling silver. Captivating malachite is known for its healing properties and is said to inspire transformation.
- Finished by our signature cultured white star-set sapphire tag
- Gemstone details are eye-catching and add a touch of luxury
- Fixed length and securely fastened by a clasp
- Also available as part of a stack
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Headdresses of pharaohs were often lined with malachite, as this was said to raise the ruler's vibrations to a higher level and open him to wise council. With its swirling concentric rings resembling a 'peacock eye,' malachite was often used in the fight against sorcery and black magic in the Middle Ages.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours