Moonstone Droplet Necklace
This beautiful station necklace is crafted from 18 carat gold-plated sterling silver, adorned with reflective, hand-set moonstone ‘droplets’. The iridescent gemstones are interspersed with our signature Stilla gold discs for an easy-to-wear, luxurious aesthetic – ideal for summer styling. Perfect for layering, this droplet design would effortlessly add interest and texture to a stack of necklaces.
- Crafted from 18 carat gold-plated sterling silver
- Station necklace adorned with moonstone ‘droplets’
- Easy-going, luxurious aesthetic that is perfect for layering
- Also available as a double chain necklace
- Styled here with the Mini Hamsa Pendant and Medium Astley Locket
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Moonstone has been associated with moon goddesses through the ages, due to its mystical, iridescent surface. Pliny the Elder (23-79 AD), a Roman historian, naturalist and author of the world's first encyclopaedia, referred to stones called 'astrions' - meaning star-stones, thought now to have been moonstones.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours