Paloma Fallen Petal Drop Earrings
The design of these colourful drop earrings takes reference from the facets found in ornately cut Victorian glass; curved geometric motifs resembling petals and leaves form articulated links, which connect to form a beautiful diamond shape. Crafted from 18 carat gold plated sterling silver, these colourful gold earrings are decorated with a gradient of enamel settings in tonal blue hues, creating a contemporary statement option with an elevated aesthetic.
- Articulated colourful gold drop earrings
- Formed of petal-shaped motifs that create a diamond formation
- Decorated with enamel settings in tonal blue hues
- A contemporary statement design
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Dimensions||30mm x 15mm, 3mm x 8mm enamel seeds|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours