Paloma Petal Milky Aqua Quartz Ring
The ultimate everyday piece, this playful gold stacking ring showcases a new shape inspired by the facets found in ornately cut Victorian glassware. Resembling the shape of a petal or seed, the ring has a natural yet contemporary aesthetic that is perfect for stacking into your everyday look. Decorated with a marquise-cut milky aqua quartz gemstone at its centre, this gold stacking ring would make a thoughtful jewellery gift, with more to collect across the range.
- Gold stacking ring with a marquise-cut milky aqua quartz
- References the shape of a petal
- Crafted from 18 carat gold plated sterling silver
- Mix and match across the collection
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Dimensions||9mm x 4.1mm setting on 2mm band|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours