Rainbow Moonstone Biography Bracelet
Perfect for layering into your bracelet collection, this grown-up friendship bracelet design features hand-cut rainbow moonstone gemstones with a spectacle-set rainbow moonstone charm, set in 18 carat yellow gold plated sterling silver. Beautifully iridescent rainbow moonstone is thought to enhance mental power, representing a calm and gentle energy.
- Finished by our signature cultured white star-set sapphire tag
- Gemstone details are eye-catching and add a touch of luxury
- Fixed length and securely fastened by a clasp
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Moonstone has been associated with moon goddesses through the ages, due to its mystical, iridescent surface. Pliny the Elder (23-79 AD), a Roman historian, naturalist and author of the world's first encyclopaedia, referred to stones called 'astrions' - meaning star-stones, thought now to have been moonstones.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours