Turquoise Droplet Necklace
This beautiful station necklace is crafted from 18 carat gold-plated sterling silver, adorned with vibrant, hand-set turquoise ‘droplets’. The blue-green gemstones are interspersed with our signature Stilla gold discs for an easy-to-wear, luxurious aesthetic – ideal for summer styling. Perfect for layering, this droplet design would effortlessly add colour and texture to a stack of necklaces.
- Crafted from 18 carat gold-plated sterling silver
- Station necklace adorned with turquoise ‘droplets’
- Easy-going, luxurious aesthetic that is perfect for layering
- Styled here with the Mini Evil Eye Pendant and Compass Locket
- Also available as part of a necklace stack
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Originally the national gemstone of Persia, turquoise was thought to bring good luck when the new moon was reflected onto it. From Persia, it was introduced to Europe through Turkey, hence its name – taken from the French word for the stone: ‘pierre turquoise’.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours