Turquoise Evil Eye Droplet Bracelet
The Evil Eye Biography Bracelet has been reimagined; this vibrant design features a chain adorned by hand with turquoise ‘droplets’ and gold-plated sterling silver discs, which runs alongside the original beaded Biography bracelet silhouette. A sapphire Evil Eye charm finishes the design while the turquoise gemstones create a relaxed, luxurious aesthetic – ideal for summer stacking.
- Crafted from 18 carat gold-plated sterling silver with a sapphire Evil Eye charm
- Biography bracelet adorned with turquoise ‘droplets’
- Easy-going, luxurious aesthetic that is perfect for stacking
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Originally the national gemstone of Persia, turquoise was thought to bring good luck when the new moon was reflected onto it. From Persia, it was introduced to Europe through Turkey, hence its name – taken from the French word for the stone: ‘pierre turquoise’.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours