White Pearl Kula Bracelet
This demi-fine, adjustable Kula bracelet features a string of white pearls on a 18 carat yellow gold-plated sterling silver chain and a sliding nugget fastening that accommodates a range of wrist sizes.
- A modern update to traditional pearl jewellery
- Perfect for stacking with other fine and fashion-forward bracelets
- Finished by our signature cultured white sapphire tag
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
Drop a Hint
We have it on good authority that the from Astley Clarke is sitting right at the top of 's jewellery wish list. That strikes us as information worth having…
Let's face it, if they don’t get the hint now…
…they never will.
|Gemstone||Cultured Freshwater Pearl|
|Metal||Yellow Gold (Vermeil)|
|Metal Type||18 carat Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 4.5mm beads|
|Bracelet Length||Adjustable: 150 - 250mm|
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Use our photograph guide to personalise your locket.
The story behind the stone…
Iridescent and durable, pearl is most loved for its classic appearance and has been worn and celebrated by royalty and leaders for generations. Early Chinese myths told of pearls falling from the sky when dragons fought, and ancient legend says that in some cultures pearls were thought to be the tears of the gods.
You May Also Like
Delivery & Returns
Free shipping on all United States orders.
- Sent by Express Courier (Air)
- Up to 3 working days delivery time
Free extended returns*
- All items including earrings are returnable within 28 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces
Be the Inspiration – Show Us How You Wear Yours